Thursday, November 04, 2004

I GAVE YOU POWER




Gilbert Arenas is a man capable of dropping 20 points and 10 assists on any given night. He is also a man capable of going cuckoo for coco puffs at the drop of a dime. Gil missed the season opener with his Wizards due to an NBA suspension, for "a gun registration mishap." Gil had this to say:

""It was an oversight on my part,"

Gil continued...

"My kids went out and took care of biz anyway. Young Juan Dixon, frail child that he is, he lit up the motherfucking night. Antawn my bredren from the Golden State, he put down 34, and we straight up pee-peed on the parade down there in Memphis. And Dave Stern, I know you were there, but you didn't want to approach me, Brody. I got the right to bare arms, Mang! Black Steel in the hour of chaos! One!"





3 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Io, good shit as usual. But you need to fix those links man, they're getting the brothers nowhere.

One.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Dayrell said...

*Smh* @ Gil. Wow.

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon man i need more of this sh..stuff. the bball year is upon us and CB is below the radar. i know you got somethin to say about the basketbrawl

KT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links